Today in the #profit series we are focussing in on developing passive income products to develop our positive money mindset and add more profitable products to our business model.
Passive income is NOT the silver bullet in six figure business, it’s not a build it and they will come strategy. BUT having a product that can be leveraged and sold without additional effort from you IS really good, for mindset, business AND Profit.
- A well executed passive income product will take time in the initial stage to develop, but then it can be sold over and over again
- Can also be great value-adds for the other work you do, ie. adding value to a VIP client package
Examples of passive income products in our #ladyboss community:
- Claire Barton has a planner (http://www.clairebarton.com.au/shop/the-recovering-perfectionists-2017-planner)
- Kate Toon has the 10 Day SEO Challenge (https://therecipeforseosuccess.com/seo-courses/10-day-seo-challenge/)
- Natasha Janssen Financial Education Program (https://www.womenwithcents.com.au/making-cents-of-money/)
Coming up with the idea, Developing the idea and Marketing the Product – grab our checklist to explore each step!
Don’t forget to take the LadyBoss survey! bit.ly/LBCsurvey