Today we’re talking Facebook Groups! Should you run one, and if so, how to rock it like the boss lady that you are!
- Katie and Elle both have multiple Facebook Groups – they share the story behind each of them!
- Straight up – should every entrepreneur have a Facebook Group?
- It’s important to be ultra clear about the purpose of your group and why you’re starting – is it community? Building authority? Getting clients?
- Knowing your why will keep you focused and committed during the days when it feels like you’re in there talking to yourself
- Groups take TIME to build, grow and lead – so if you’re not ready and interested in doing that consistent work, then maybe it’s not right for you
- We talk about the specific role that leadership and facilitation plays in building a group that rocks – particularly around elevating others over just yourself
- To theme or not to theme? That is the question
- And we go on a rant – of course – about the way some group leaders constrain promotions in their group
AND … we have a new Facebook Group to continue the conversation from the podcast and share our findings on our #ladybossexperiments – Click on Join the Community in the menu bar to come and join the action.
We mentioned a lot of Facebook Groups in today’s episode, here they are for you:
- Wellness Entrepreneurs
- Podcaster Posse
- My Name My Brand
- Artful Business Community
- Psychic Playground
- Heart-Centred, Soul-Driven Entrepreneurs
- Lighthouse Revolution
- Thriving Entrepreneur Circle
Get the show notes at www.theladybossproject.com/5
Follow THIS LINK to Subscribe, Rate and Review the show in iTunes!